ONGC Trade Apprentices Job 2017
- No. of posts: 114
- Name of posts: Trade Apprentice
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry): 06 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric): 08 Posts
- Machinist: 11 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 12 Posts
- Electrician: 17 Posts
- Fitter: 24 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 36 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry): Passed 10th class under 10+2 system of. education with Science (Physics & Chemistry) and Maths as I subjects or its equivalent with m in relevant Trade or Passed B.Sc. with Physics and Chemistry as subjects.
- Welder (Gas and Electric): ITI in Welding Trade
- Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade
- Instrument Mechanic: ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade.
- Electrician: ITI in Electrical Trade
- Fitter: ITI in Fitter Trade
- Mechanic Diesel: ITI in Mechanic Diesel Trade
- Note: Prescribed qualification as indicated above with minimum 50% marks .in the qualifying exam
- Age limit: 21 years (as on 06 March 2017)
- Selection of candidates will be done from amongst the candidates registered at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in and the percentage of marks obtained in the respective trade. Selected candidate will be communicated via e-mail only.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates have to submit Medical Fitness Certificate obtained from a Medical Officer not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
How to apply:
- Passport size photo (2 Numbers)
- SSC / Matriculation/10th Passed Mark Sheet.
- ITI Mark Sheet.
- Degree Certificate with mark sheet, if applicable
- Proof of date of Birth
- SCI STI OBC Certificate, if applicable.
- Character certificate signed by Gazetted Officer.
- ADHAR card (Compulsory).
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Advertisement No.: MHN/TRG/AT/RDAT/2/1
- Last date for online application: 06/03/2017 (till 05:30 PM)