ONGC Trade Apprentices Job 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Mehsana Asset published notification for recruitment for Mehsana Asset unit of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Public Sector Enterprise engaged in exploration and production of oil and gas in Gujarat would like to engage trade apprentice trainees as per Apprentice Act 1961. View more information about Trade/Discipline for e.g. Desirable qualification as per the Apprentice act 1961, Age limit, Stipend details, Medical Fitness details, no of posts, name of trades, important dates, important links, how to apply all are as under.
- No. of posts: 114
- Name of posts: Trade Apprentice
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry): 06 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric): 08 Posts
- Machinist: 11 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 12 Posts
- Electrician: 17 Posts
- Fitter: 24 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 36 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry): Passed 10th class under 10+2 system of. education with Science (Physics & Chemistry) and Maths as I subjects or its equivalent with m in relevant Trade or Passed B.Sc. with Physics and Chemistry as subjects.
- Welder (Gas and Electric): ITI in Welding Trade
- Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade
- Instrument Mechanic: ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade.
- Electrician: ITI in Electrical Trade
- Fitter: ITI in Fitter Trade
- Mechanic Diesel: ITI in Mechanic Diesel Trade
- Note: Prescribed qualification as indicated above with minimum 50% marks .in the qualifying exam
- Age limit: 21 years (as on 06 March 2017)
- Selection of candidates will be done from amongst the candidates registered at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in and the percentage of marks obtained in the respective trade. Selected candidate will be communicated via e-mail only.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates have to submit Medical Fitness Certificate obtained from a Medical Officer not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted).
How to apply:
The vacancies wrt ONGC Mehsana have been highlighted in the https:/www.ncvtmis.gov.in portal. Interested & eligible candidates willing to take ITII trade apprentice training at ONGC Mehsana may kindly register themselves at : http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ApprenticeRegistration.aspx. E05162400822 is the establishment 10 for ONGC Mehsana. Further, Candidates are required to download the application format (Annexure-1) available in ONGC website: www.ongcindia.com. Filled in application is to be submitted with the following documents duly attested by the candidate:
- Passport size photo (2 Numbers)
- SSC / Matriculation/10th Passed Mark Sheet.
- ITI Mark Sheet.
- Degree Certificate with mark sheet, if applicable
- Proof of date of Birth
- SCI STI OBC Certificate, if applicable.
- Character certificate signed by Gazetted Officer.
- ADHAR card (Compulsory).
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Note: The filled in application along with requisite documents as mentioned above may be sent to the deposited at following address: Office of General Manager (HR)-Head HRER & ASM, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, KDM Shavan, Palavasana, Mehsana, Gujarat - 384003
- Advertisement No.: MHN/TRG/AT/RDAT/2/1
- Last date for online application: 06/03/2017 (till 05:30 PM)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.