North Central Railway Recruitment 2017
North Central Railway published notification for recruitment for Apprentice posts. As per the North Central Railway Apprentice notification 2017, there is a total of 413 vacancies which have to be filled through this recruitment. The selections of the above posts are different for all, those details are clearly briefed in the official notification advertisement of North Central Railway recruitment 2017. North Central Railway Allahabad Job Vacancies 2017 Apply Online. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Government Jobs & Railway Jobs can use this excellent opportunity. For more details about this recruitment e. g. qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply as under. You can view official notification by following link
- No. of posts: 413
- Name of posts: Apprentice
- Fitter: 195 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 102 Posts
- Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance: 19 Posts
- Machinist: 17 Posts
- Painter: 32 Posts
- Crane Operator: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 17 Posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant (COPA): 02 Posts
- M.M.T.M.: 25 Posts
- Educational qualification: The candidate must passed 10th class examination or its equivalent. (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted.
- Age limit: 15 to 24 (as on 01/01/2017)
- Application Fee: A bank draft of Rs. 100/- in favour of WAO, NCR, Jhansi and payable at Jhansi as an application fee. A portal fee of Rs 70/- (Seventy Rupees) will compulsorily be paid online by all candidates. The application fee may be sent with the printout of application by ordinary/ registered/ speed post. The SC.ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
- Job Location: Jhansi, Sithauli
- Final selection will be based on academic marks.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
Step of online Recruitment 2017
- Willing candidates may register and apply on the website www.mponline.qov.in
- Click on For KIOSK/Citizen
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields as per instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments as applicable
- Take a print out of online application form for your future reference
- Advertisement No.: 01/2016/JHS/WS AND RSK/WS/STLI
- Online application start from: 15/02/2017
- Last date for online application: 17/03/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.