North Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 413
- Name of posts: Apprentice
- Fitter: 195 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 102 Posts
- Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance: 19 Posts
- Machinist: 17 Posts
- Painter: 32 Posts
- Crane Operator: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 17 Posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant (COPA): 02 Posts
- M.M.T.M.: 25 Posts
- Educational qualification: The candidate must passed 10th class examination or its equivalent. (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted.
- Age limit: 15 to 24 (as on 01/01/2017)
- Application Fee: A bank draft of Rs. 100/- in favour of WAO, NCR, Jhansi and payable at Jhansi as an application fee. A portal fee of Rs 70/- (Seventy Rupees) will compulsorily be paid online by all candidates. The application fee may be sent with the printout of application by ordinary/ registered/ speed post. The SC.ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
- Job Location: Jhansi, Sithauli
- Final selection will be based on academic marks.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
Step of online Recruitment 2017
- Willing candidates may register and apply on the website www.mponline.qov.in
- Click on For KIOSK/Citizen
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields as per instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments as applicable
- Take a print out of online application form for your future reference
- Advertisement No.: 01/2016/JHS/WS AND RSK/WS/STLI
- Online application start from: 15/02/2017
- Last date for online application: 17/03/2017