NDDB Executive Director Jobs 2017
- Name of posts: Executive Director
- Educational qualification: A degree in Agriculture / Veterinary Science / Dairy Technology/ Basic Sciences /Commerce/ Economics, preferably with Management background and with at least 25 years of work experience. The applicant would need to be a senior management professional who has experience in strategic planning, project planning and execution, appraisal, fund/portfolio management, knowledge of lending policies in India and funding by international agencies including preferably, those relating to development sector. The applicant should also possess relevant experience in framing and executing marketing strategies in reputed organisation (s).
- Experience: 25 year(s)
- Key roles and Responsibility: The incumbent will be responsible for preparing strategic organisational plan, providing guidance and monitoring implementation of strategic initiatives, formulating lending policy and framework for loans to State Cooperative Dairy Federations / Milk Unions and institutions in public sector and also for providing strategic support to federations and unions in milk marketing and related interventions. Other responsibilities will include financial appraisal, loan documentation, securitization, risk assessment of borrowers, sanction / disbursement of funds and monitoring the financial performance of borrowers.
- Pay Scale: Compensation of the Executive Director shall be fixed in the pay matrix 15 with a minimum basic of Rs. 1,82,200/. Allowances and other benefits shall be payable as per the rules of NDDB.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through this portal or may send a soft copy of their resume to email@example.com
Important dates & link
- Last date for receipt of application: 11/03/2017
- Official advertisement & apply online: Click here