The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) published notification for recruitment for Assistants in Class - III Cadre. View more details about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, name of post, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under. See other details in official advertisement.
- No of post: 984 posts
- Name of posts: Assistants Class - III
- Educational qualification: Graduate from recognized university/Equivalent, Knowledge of Regional language of the state of recruitment is essential.
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years
- Final selection will be based on Online examination.
Tier I: Preliminary Examination Syllabus:
The Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of one hour duration and will consist of 3 sections as follows:
- English Language 30 marks, 30 question
- Reasoning 35 marks, 35 question
- Numerical ability 35 marks, 35 question
- Total marks: 100
- Duration: 60 Minutes
Tier II: Main Examination Syllabus:
- Reasoning 50 marks, 40 question
- English language 50 marks, 40 question
- General awareness 50 marks, 40 question
- Computer knowledge 50 marks, 40 question
- Numerical ability 50 marks, 40 question
- Total marks: 200
- Total question: 250
- Duration: 120 minutes
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 06/03/2017
- Last date for online application: 29/03/2017
- Payment of application fees: 29/03/2017
- Date of tier examination(Preliminary exam): 22/04/2017 & 23/04/2017 (Tentative)
- Date of tier II examination (Main): 23/05/2017 (Tentative)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.