Indian Navy Job 2017
Indian Navy invited from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service) of the Indian Navy for Jan 18 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. You can view official advertisement by following link.
- Name of posts: Short Service Commissioned Officers for Executive Branch & Technical Branch
- Educational qualification: Candidates who have passed Engineering degree or in the final year of Engineering course in any of the undermentioned disciplines from a recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th /7th semester in regular/integrated course candidates respectively .
- Executive Branch (General Service/ Hydrography Cadre): BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
- Technical Branch:
- Engineering Branch (General Service): (i) Marine (ii) Mechanical (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Production (v) Metallurgy (vi) Control (vii) Electrical or Electronics (viii) Telecommunications (ix) Computer Science (x) Instrumentation (xi) Instrumentation & Control (xii) Automation & Robotics (xiii) Industrial Engineering & Management (xiv) Automotive (xv) Mechtronics (xvi) Aerospace and BS Marine Engineering.
- Electrical Branch (General Service): (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Computer Science (v) Power Engineering (vi) Electronic & Communications (vii) Control System Engineering (viii) Power Electronics (ix) Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control Engineering (xi) Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Age limit: Between 19.5 years to 25 years
- Candidates selected will be based on interview. Interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
SSC Officer Executive & Technical Branch Physical Standard:
- Height and Weight: Minimum height for male - 157 cms and with correlated weight.
- Eye Sight: Minimum visual Acuity for both eyes is 6/12 for Executive (GS/Hydro)cadre and 6/24 for Technical (Submarine Specialisation) correctable to 6/6 (both eyes) with glasses.
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the naval recruitment website: www. joinindiannavy.gov.in
How to apply:
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Online application start from: 04/02/2017
- Last date for online application: 24/02/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.