42nd NCC Entry in Army
Indian Army invited invited from UNMARRIED / MARRIED male and UNMARRIED female and also from the Wards of Battle Causalities of Army Personnel, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. For more details regarding education qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no of posts, last date for submission application and other details are available at given below link.
- No. of posts: 54
- Name of posts: NCC Special Entry Scheme 2017
- Educational qualification:
- For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years/semesters. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years. Such students
- will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview failing which their candidature will be cancelled. The candidates studying in the final year of graduation should complete their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects backlogs etc prior to 01 Apr 2017.
- They should be able to produce the degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA, Chennai. Such candidates will be inducted for training at OTA, Chennai on additional bond basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay and allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- Candidate should attach self attested photocopies of educational documents as mentioned in Detailed Notification available on our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel Only.
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years/semesters.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate not required
- Age limit: 19 to 25 years (born not earlier than 02 Jul 92 and not later than 01 Jul 98).
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts (For NCC `C’ Certificate Holders only) and Procedure for applying for Ward of Battle Casualties is given at para 4 (b) above. Last date for receipt of application at Dte Gen of Recruiting for Wards of Battle Casualties is 20 Feb 2017.(Procedure of Applying for Wards of Battle Casualties Only:)
- Online application start from: 17/01/2017
- Last date for online application: 15/02/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.