Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar published notification for recruitment for Research Associate. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, name of post, address details, how to apply, Consolidated Monthly Pay details, important dates, Tenure details, important links all are as under. Applications are invited from bright, young candidates for the following post under a DST funded project in Discipline of Electrical Engineering.
- Name of posts: Research Associate (RA)
- Educational qualification: B. E./B. Tech. in Electrical/Electronics and related disciplines with a valid GATE score and knowledge in Semiconductor Devices or Microelectronics or equivalent.
- Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 15,000/-
- Tenure: Six months extendable up to three years on satisfactory performance.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their bio-data to Dr. Nihar Ranjan Mohapatra, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Gandhinagar, by e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 31st of January 2017. Selection will be based upon interview and shortlisted candidates will be intimated well in advance the date and time of the interview.
- Last date for receipt of application: 31/01/2017