JAG Entry 19th Course Oct 2017
- No. of posts: 14 [Men: 10, Female: 04]
- Name of posts: SSC Officer Law Graduate
- Educational qualification: Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (3 years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination.) The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India / State. Candidate should be from a college / university recognized by Bar council of India.
- Age limit: 21 to 27 years (Born between 02 Jul 1990 and 01 Jul 1996)
- Initial shortlisting of applications will be done by Recruiting Directorate, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) and the decision of DG Recruiting will be final. Details of the shortlisted online applications will be put on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. In this regard no representation will be entertained.
- The shortlisted candidates whose applications are found to be correct shall be detailed for SSB interview at allotted Selection Centres on specified dates.
- Two Stage Selection Procedure. Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test is held at Selection Centres. All the candidates will face stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres. The candidates who fail to pass stage one will be returned on the same day.
- Candidates who qualify stage I will be retained for stage -II test comprising of Group Tests, Psychological Tests and Interview which will extend for a duration of 4 days(excluding stg-I day).
- Candidates who qualify at the Service Selection Board and are found medically fit by a Medical Board, will be placed in the order of merit. The final selection will be made in that order up to the number of vacancies available at that time
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 23/01/2017
- Last date for online application: 22/02/2017