- No. of posts: 1726 posts
- Name of posts: Lower Division Clerk
- Educational qualification: Candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or any Examination of University or Board recognized and “O” or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Age limit: 18 to 33 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/- Per Month.
- Application Fee: General and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 100/- and SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 25/- Mode of payment of Application fee through Demand Draft in Favor of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur” payable at “Jodhpur.
- Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through the website http://hcraj.nic.in from 22/02/2017 to 18/03/2017 till 11:59 P.M. thereafter Send the printout along with all relevant document to the Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur on or before 21/03/2017.
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 22/02/2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 18/03/2017
- Submission Printout of Online Application Last Date: 21/03/2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee: 21/03/2017