AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Airports Authority of India Notification 2017
- No. of posts: 149
- Name of posts: Jr. Assistant
- Educational qualification: 10th Pass + 3 years' approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Driving License: a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR) b)Valid Medium Vehicle License issued before 31/03/2016 (OR) c) Valid LMV License issued before 31/03/2015. In case of (b) & (c), on qualifying the written test the candidate shall be informed in writing to produce a valid Heavy to produce a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License at the time of Driving Test. In case, the candidate fails time of Driving Test. to do so then he shall not be allowed to take Driving Test and be straightway disqualified for the further selection procedure.
- Desirable: Additional weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more of the following only. a) Computer Science as subject at 12th class level; b) NCC 'B' Certificate c) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service. d) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment (e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Physical Fitness:
- Eye Sight: Distance Vision – 6/6 At Both Eyes Without Glasses. Near Vision – N5 In Both Eyes Without Glasses. Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Height: Not less than 167 cm.
- Chest: 81 Cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 Cms.
- Weight: Not less than 55 Kg.
- Hearing: Normal
- Speech: Normal
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years
- Application Fee: Demand Draft for Rs.100/( (Rupees One Hundred only) [non(refundable] drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai irports Authority of India Chennai Chennai so as to reach on or before 31/03/2017. Please mention Name of the candidate on the rever Please mention Name of the candidate on the reverse side of side of side of the Demand Draft the Demand Draft the Demand Draft. SC/ST candidates & Ex(Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
How to apply:
- ADVT. NO.-01/SR/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 31/03/2017