AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Airport Authority of India (AAI) invited from the eligible candidates who are Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island to fill up the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) / NE (4 at various airports in the above states in Southern Region. Total number of post likely to be filled and the eligibility criteria for the post is as follows.
Airports Authority of India Notification 2017
The main purpose of the AAI Junior Assistant recruitment 2017 to fill one hundred and forty-seven vacant posts in its southern region. The Airports Authority of India is looking for hard working and talented candidates who are willing to work in their organisation. In order to fill up the vacant posts, the organisation has published the AAI Junior Assistant recruitment 2017 notification on February 16th. Here we have collected all essential details from the notification and placed on this page. If you wish to apply for these AAI Junior Assistant jobs check all the details mentioned on this and as well go through the notification. This is athe great opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for employment in the government sector.
- No. of posts: 149
- Name of posts: Jr. Assistant
- Educational qualification: 10th Pass + 3 years' approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Driving License: a) Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (OR) b)Valid Medium Vehicle License issued before 31/03/2016 (OR) c) Valid LMV License issued before 31/03/2015. In case of (b) & (c), on qualifying the written test the candidate shall be informed in writing to produce a valid Heavy to produce a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License at the time of Driving Test. In case, the candidate fails time of Driving Test. to do so then he shall not be allowed to take Driving Test and be straightway disqualified for the further selection procedure.
- Desirable: Additional weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more of the following only. a) Computer Science as subject at 12th class level; b) NCC 'B' Certificate c) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service. d) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment (e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Physical Fitness:
- Eye Sight: Distance Vision – 6/6 At Both Eyes Without Glasses. Near Vision – N5 In Both Eyes Without Glasses. Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Height: Not less than 167 cm.
- Chest: 81 Cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 Cms.
- Weight: Not less than 55 Kg.
- Hearing: Normal
- Speech: Normal
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years
- Application Fee: Demand Draft for Rs.100/( (Rupees One Hundred only) [non(refundable] drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai irports Authority of India Chennai Chennai so as to reach on or before 31/03/2017. Please mention Name of the candidate on the rever Please mention Name of the candidate on the reverse side of side of side of the Demand Draft the Demand Draft the Demand Draft. SC/ST candidates & Ex(Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
The candidates will have to appear for Written Test, Minimum pass : 50 marks for UR/OBC, 40 Marks for SC/ST. Candidates passed in written test will be subjected to Medical Examination. Those cleared in Medical examination shall be allowed for driving test subject to possessing valid heavy license. Only on passing the driving test the candidate will be allowed for endurance test. Running is the first test in Endurance tests. The candidates who have qualified in “Running ” test only shall be allowed to the remaining endurance tests. Based on successful performance of above tests / Examination , a merit list will be made as per reservations. The meritorious candidates as per notified vacancies shall be nominated for Basic Training Course(BTC) for the period of 04 months at Fire training College FTC(New Delhi) or at Fire Staff Training College FSTC (Kolkatta). The appointment order shall be issued only for the candidate who successfully complete the BTC. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per the rules.
Centres for examination: 1. Trichy 2.Hyderabad 1. Trichy 2.Hyderabad 3. Mangalore 3. Mangalore 3. Mangalore 4. Trivandrum 5.A Trivandrum 5.A Trivandrum 5.Agatti
How to apply:
Candidates, fulfilling the above conditions may submit their application on plain paper (along with attested copy of relevant certificates) in Hindi / English in the following format addressed to THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027 (the envelope should be superscripted by “Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) ) along with a Demand Draft, Two recent passport size photographs, one affixed on application and other one stapled and mention Name of the candidate on the reverse side, Self Attested photocopies of Certificates regarding Educational Qualification, Date of Birth (SSLC Certificate), Driving license [Full copy (validity of license should be visible)], Caste Certificate in prescribed format Ex servicemen certificate (wherever applicable), Valid OBC certificates.
Address: The Regional Executive Director Airports Authority of India Sourthern Region Chennai - 600027
- ADVT. NO.-01/SR/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 31/03/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.