ISRO Recruitment 2017
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has announced the new Notification for the posts of Scientist Engineer. The posts are available in Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science fields. The info of the posts are honestly said within the ISRO Notification 2017. The Organisation has notified approximately all the information of vacancies within the official Notification. The Organisation is inviting applications for the candidates who are well skilled and have professional knowledge to these openings. These Central Govt Jobs are waiting for fresh candidates to recruit through ISRO Recruitment 2017. The ISRO is well known across the India because of its proficient space research work. The applicant who is willing to apply for the ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2017 shall apply by using online method from 15th February to 7th March 2017.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Notification 2017
The candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech with at least 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 are eligible for this ISRO Recruitment 2017. Along with the qualification, candidates must also own concerned skills to the posts. The details of the qualification and salary for every post is given within the Indian Space Research Notification. Only the candidates who own good qualification can register for Indian Space Research Recruitment 2017. It is likewise important for the applicants to meet the age criteria that is they must not exceed the age of 28 Years. Candidates who are inclined to apply for this ISRO 87 Scientist Engineer Jobs must meet the specified eligibility criteria.
- No. of posts: 87
- Name of posts:
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics): 42 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical): 36 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science): 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For ISRO Scientist Engineer Jobs 2017
- Educational qualification: BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates applying with qualification of AMIE/Grad IETE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section ‘B’ alone. Candidates who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2016-17 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2017. The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test.
- Age limit: 35 years (as on 07.03.2017)
- Application Fee: There will be an Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available). The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test. Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test.
- The written test paper consists of 90 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
Exam Center (Venue): Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts. Candidates may visit our website at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 15.02.2017 and 07.03.2017. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily. The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a `No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse
- Advertisement No.: ISRO HQ: ICRB: 01:2017
- Online application start from: 15/02/2017
- Last date for online application: 07/03/2017
- Last date for Payment: 08/03/2017
- Documents to be sent to ISRO Headquarters, Bengaluru: 15/03/2017
- Written Test: 07/05/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.