Federal Bank PO Recruitment Notification
- Name of posts: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Educational qualification: Candidates who completed Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks, from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956. OR Candidates who completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks, from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956 (AND) should have passed CAIIB certification from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
- Age limit: Not exceed 28 years (as on 01/01/2017 candidates should be born on or after 01/01/1989).
- Application Fee (Non refundable): General/ Others - Rs. 700/- & SC/ST - Rs. 350/-. Application fees can only be paid online through the payment gateway, using a Master / Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking. On successful completion of the transaction through the payment gateway, the online application form will be generated with the payment details.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 23700 - 980/7 - 30560 – 1145/2 - 32850 – 1310/7 - 42020
- Selection will be based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank.
Federal PO Exam pattern & Syllabus 2017
- The online aptitude test pattern for the recruitment of Probationary Officer consists of 5 sections as given below:
- Test - I: Verbal Ability - English Language: 35 (Questions) | 35 (Marks)
- Test - II: Logical Aptitude - Reasoning: 35 (Questions) | 35 (Marks)
- Test - III: Quantitative / Numerical Ability: 30 (Questions) | 30 (Marks)
- Test - IV: General, Socio-economic & Banking awareness: 30 (Questions) | 30 (Marks)
- Test - V: Marketing / Sales Aptitude: 20 (Questions) | 20 (Marks)
- Total Marks: 150
- Time limit: Composite time of 90 minutes for all the tests together
- There will be negative marks at the rate of 0.25 for wrong answers. The qualifying criteria will be decided by the Bank as per its selection / recruitment policy. Online Aptitude Test will be followed by a Psychometric Questionnaire for a maximum duration of 15 minutes.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website only.
- Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway: 18/02/2017
- Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway: 28/02/2017
- Online Aptitude Test date (tentative): 11/03/2017