Federal Bank PO Recruitment Notification
Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks is on the lookout for young & experienced bankers to team up as Probationary Officers to spearhead its growth plans. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 18.02.2017 and 28.02.2017 (both days inclusive) only through the Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Name of posts: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Educational qualification: Candidates who completed Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks, from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956. OR Candidates who completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks, from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956 (AND) should have passed CAIIB certification from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
- Age limit: Not exceed 28 years (as on 01/01/2017 candidates should be born on or after 01/01/1989).
- Application Fee (Non refundable): General/ Others - Rs. 700/- & SC/ST - Rs. 350/-. Application fees can only be paid online through the payment gateway, using a Master / Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking. On successful completion of the transaction through the payment gateway, the online application form will be generated with the payment details.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 23700 - 980/7 - 30560 – 1145/2 - 32850 – 1310/7 - 42020
- Selection will be based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank.
Federal PO Exam pattern & Syllabus 2017
- The online aptitude test pattern for the recruitment of Probationary Officer consists of 5 sections as given below:
- Test - I: Verbal Ability - English Language: 35 (Questions) | 35 (Marks)
- Test - II: Logical Aptitude - Reasoning: 35 (Questions) | 35 (Marks)
- Test - III: Quantitative / Numerical Ability: 30 (Questions) | 30 (Marks)
- Test - IV: General, Socio-economic & Banking awareness: 30 (Questions) | 30 (Marks)
- Test - V: Marketing / Sales Aptitude: 20 (Questions) | 20 (Marks)
- Total Marks: 150
- Time limit: Composite time of 90 minutes for all the tests together
- There will be negative marks at the rate of 0.25 for wrong answers. The qualifying criteria will be decided by the Bank as per its selection / recruitment policy. Online Aptitude Test will be followed by a Psychometric Questionnaire for a maximum duration of 15 minutes.
Venues for online aptitude test: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune , Thiruvananthapuram
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website only.
- Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway: 18/02/2017
- Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway: 28/02/2017
- Online Aptitude Test date (tentative): 11/03/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.