SBI Ethics Officer Job 2017
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Chief Ethics Officer
- Educational qualification: Minimum 20 years of experience in Banking or Financial Institution or Corporate Sector, as well as 3 to 5 years of experience in the level of General Manager or equivalent rank.
- Age limit: 55 to 62 Years
- Application Fee (Non Refundable): Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only). Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Shortlisting of applicants based on their experience and overall suitability. Personal interview of shortlisted applicants.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts. Copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (iv) Experience certificates (v) Brief resume (vi) e-Receipt for fee payment (vii) NOC from the employer, if presently employed with central/state govt. department/PSU/PSB/Nationalized Banks/Quasi Government Bodies, should be sent to given below address by post. In case of non-receipt of photo copies of online application with required documents by the aforesaid date, their candidature will not be considered for short listing and interview.
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/SCO-ETHICS/2016-17/18
- Online Registration of Application starts from: 30/01/2017
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 10/02/2017
- Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at undernoted address: 15/02/2017