SBI Medical Officer Job 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Permanent Part-Time Medical Officers- I (PPMO-I) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Prospective candidates will have to apply to after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of selection, eligibility criteria, application processes and payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes. For more details about this recruitment e. g. qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply and application format as under. You can view official notification by following link.
- No. of posts: 60
- Name of posts: Part-Time Medical Officers- I (PPMO-I)
- Educational qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized university
- Post Qualification Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on the date of eligibility from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI). Experience gained during internship will not be counted
- Age limit: Not above 35 years (as on 01/01/2017)
- Emoluments: PAY: The starting basic pay is Rs.23,700/- in the scale of Rs. 23,700 – 980/7 – 30,560 – 1,145/2 -32,850 applicable to Permanent Part-Time Medical Officer - I (PPMO-I). The salary and other benefits DA, CCA, LFC, Medical facility etc will be as per the Uniform Terms and Conditions of service applicable to such officers. The compensation per annum is ranging between Rs. 6.66 lacs to Rs. 6.87 lacs depending upon place of posting
- Application fee: Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges) (General, OBC) and Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only) (SC/ST/PWD). Through Demand Draft favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India” payable at Mumbai. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The selection will be through shortlisting & Interview.
How to apply
Candidates should download the application format and complete it in all respects. The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by post / courier to the address mentioned in the application along with self-attested copy of following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth).
- Any proof of identity (Voter ID / Adhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License)
- Proof of education certificate.
- Discharge certificate by Ex-servicemen candidates
- Copy of registration certificate issued by Medical Council of India,
- Experience certificate
- Cast certificate issued by competent authority on format prescribed by the Government of India in case of SC/ST.
- OBC Certificate containing the ‘Non- Creamy Layer’ clause issued by the competent authority during the period 01-04-2016 to the date of interview. (For OBC- Non Creamy Layer applicants).
- Original Demand Draft of Rs. 600/- favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India”, payable at Mumbai towards Application Fee.
- Brief write-up / Resume as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service and details of gallantry awards/medals if any with supporting documents.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
Address: The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/SCO/2016-17/15
- Last date for receipt of application: 06/02/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.