State Bank Of India (SBI) published call letter / admit card for Specialist Cadre Officer (SO) examination, 2017. This exam will be held on January, 2017 at various center in India. Now all the applied candidates are energetically seeking forward for Online Test Call Letter of Assistant Manager & Developer Posts, after successfully completing registration. Nominees are strictly guided to download SBI SO e-Admit Card before examination date and for which we have provided a direct link at the end of article. You need to enter registration number, date of birth & password to download call letter.
Details of Post
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/SCO/2016-17/9
- Exam date: 20/01/2017
- Name of Post: Specialist Cadre Officers
SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 Download Date
We announce good news for readers that SBI SO Exam Hall Ticket will officially release on or after 10th January 2017 i.e. exactly 10 days before its conductance. Every contender must note that call letter will be published via bank’s primary website so they should not expect any private hall ticket through Postal Services, Couriers, Email and SMS. Once exam admission card generated by examinees they must confirm their name, photo, seat no., and other data. In case any misprint found then don’t worry, it will be solved by consulting the responsible person of authority.
SBI SO written examination Syllabus & pattern 2017
- The test subjects will be English Language, Reasoning, Professional Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The written examination will have 170 questions of total 220 marks.
- No negative markings.
- Short-listed candidates in this written test will be called for interview session.
How to download SBI Specialist Officer Exam Call Letter 2017
- Open official website of bank.
- In main page, search relevant link of “SBI Admit Card for SO Online Exam, 2017” and then press on it.
- Now carefully fill up the required details such as Unique Registration ID No., Name, DOB, Password, etc. and click on ‘Submit’ option.
- Finally at last, in PDF format your exam hall ticket will display.
- Download call letter and take print copy of it for further process.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.