Indian Bank Call Letter for PO 2017
Indian Bank published Call letter/Admit card for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) Pre - Examination Training 2017. Indian Bank Probationary Officer Pre - Training Examination scheduled is held on 12 January, 2017 to 19 January, 2017. As you know, the Indian Bank has invited online applications for admission to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course from 6th December 2016 to 22nd December 2016. You can download your call letters from the official website of the Indian Bank from today (5th January, 2017) to 19th January, 2017. The online exam call letters will be available from 11th January, 2017. You can download call letter for Indian Bank Probationary Officer (PO) call letter by following link.
Details of Indian Bank PO Important dates:
- No of posts: 324 posts
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 12/01/2017 to 19/01/2017
- Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary After: 11/01/2017
- Online Examination - Preliminary: 22/01/2017
- Result of Online exam - Preliminary: 30/01/2017
- Download of call letters for online examination - Main: 16/02/2017
- Online Examination - Main: 28/02/2017
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Call letter 2017
Indian Bank PO Written exam pattern & Syllabus:
- Preliminary Examination: The structure of the Preliminary Examination (objective type) which will be conducted online is as follows:
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.