Indian Bank invites application from young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career, for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up jointly by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.. Interested applicants may submit their applications in the following format. You can view or download official notification by following link.
No. of posts: 324
Name of posts: Probationary Officer (PO)
Educational qualification: Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age limit: 20 to 28 years
Application Fee: Rs. 600 /- for all others & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Selection process: Candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview.
Probationary Officer (PO) Written exam pattern & Syllabus:
- Preliminary Examination: The structure of the Preliminary Examination (objective type) which will be conducted online isas follows:
- Main Examination: The structure of the Main Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
- The above tests except the tests of English Language (Objective) and English Language (Descriptive), will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Descriptive Test paper will be evaluated for those candidates who have qualified in the objective tests.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates & Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 06/12/2016 to 22/12/2016
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training After: 05/01/2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 12/01/2017 to 19/01/2017
- Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary After: 11/01/2017
- Online Examination - Preliminary: 22/01/2017
- Result of Online exam - Preliminary: 30/01/2017
- Download of call letters for online examination- Main: 16/02/2017
- Online Examination - Main: 28/02/2017