Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) publish notification for recruitment for Specialist Officer (SO) Vacancies. IDBI has advertised a notification inviting eligible candidates to apply for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2017. The IDBI Bank is willing to recruit 101 candidates for the post of Deputy General Manager (DGM) Grade ‘D’, Assistant General Manager (AGM) Grade ‘C ‘ and Manager Grade ‘B. The mode of application in online. View more information about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, salary details, age limit, application fees all are as under.
- No. of posts: 111
- Name of posts: Specialist Officer (SO)
- DGM – ‘D’: 13 Posts
- AGM – ‘C’: 17 Posts
- Manager- ‘B’: 81 Posts
- Educational qualification: Various Graduate. (See details in official advertisement)
- Age limit:
- DGM – ‘D’: Minimum 35 years & Maximum 40 years
- AGM – ‘C’: Minimum 30 years & Maximum 36 years
- Manager- ‘B’: Minimum 28 years & Maximum 32 years
- Manager - Grade - B: Rs 19000-1000(17)-36000-1250(6)-43500 (24 years)
- AGM Grade - C: Rs 25700-1000(1)-26700-1100(12)-39900-1250(6)-47400 (20 years)
- DGM Grade - D: Rs 33600-1100(9)-43500-1300(8)-53900 (18 years)
- Application Fee: For all others Rs. 700 (Application fee + Intimation charges) & for SC/ST/PWD Rs. 150 (Intimation charges only). Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
- The selection process will comprise of online written test, for the post of Assistant General Manager – Grade 'C' and Manager – Grade 'B' followed by Personnel Interview (PI) of the qualified candidates. For the post of Deputy General Manager – Grade „D‟ candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria and will then be called for Group Discussion (GD) & Personnel Interview (PI).
IDBI SO Written Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Online Written Examination (only for Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘B’): The structure of the online written examination will be as follows:
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. IDBI Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If for any question a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as wrong, even if one of the given answers happens to be right, and there will be the same penalty of 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question deducted as penalty. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Examination Centers for Online Written Test:
- IDBI Bank will be holding online written test at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam
How to Apply IDBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: 3 / 2016-17
- Online application start from: 01/02/2017
- Last date for online application: 20/02/2017
- Date of Online Test at all centers: March 24, 2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.