Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited (A Subsidiary of Indian Bank), a subsidiary of Indian Bank, with headquarters in Chennai, engaged in Stock Broking, Depository Participant Activities, Distribution of Mutual Fund and other Investment products, Merchant Banking and Advisory Services invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Officer / Qualified Professionals. Candidates will have to produce original relevant certificates like educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. at the time of interview, in support of his /her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- No. of posts: 20
- Name of posts:
- Assistant Vice President (Secretary): 01 Post
- Secretarial Officer (Dealer): 19 Posts
- Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Secretarial Officer (Dealer):
- Graduate with Qualified Company Secretary. (Persons holding chartered Accountant qualification additionally will be preferred)
- 21 to 35 years
- Assistant Vice President (Secretary):
- Graduate with NISM / NCFM qualification
- 21 to 30 years
- After screening the applications received, company may devise the selection procedure either only through Interview or through written test followed by Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates having above qualifications may download the application form from our website www.indbankonline.com and send duly filled in applications with the copy of the enclosures through courier / Registered Post or Candidate can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with the enclosures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Also: Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 for 324 Probationary Officer (PO)
- Start date for receipt of application: 08/12/2016
- Last date for receipt of application: 23/12/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.