Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India‟s best Banks to apply for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore.. For more details about this recruitment e. g. qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply and apply online as under. You can view official notification by following link.
No. of posts: 400
Name of posts: Probationary Officers
Educational qualification: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age limit: 20 to 28 years (as on 01/10/2016)
Application Fee / Intimation Charges: Candidates have to pay of Rs. 600/- for UR & Other and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through online.
Selection process: Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion. The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavor is to select people who are bright, dedicated, have good communication skills (both oral and written), can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
Written exam pattern & Syllabus:
- The candidates are required to qualify in the Objective Tests by securing passing marks, in each of the tests, to be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level for each category Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks for the online test. Along with the call letters, information handout and a sample test shall also be uploaded on the site which candidates can download to familiarize themselves with the nature of Test & Questions.
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply only 'ONLINE'. Any other form of application/incomplete application shall be rejected.
- Advt. No.: PD:HRDD:REC:PGDBF:526/2016
- Start date for Online Registration: 14/12/2016
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 14/12/2016 to 28/12/2016
- Last date for Online Registration: 28/12/2016
- Download of Call letter for Examination After: 14/02/2017
- Date of Online test (Tentative): 26/02/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.