Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (UGC - NET)
Eligibility: Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC. (See details in official notification)
Age limit: Not more than 28 years (as on 01/01/2017)
Examination Fee: Rs.600/- for General, Rs.300/- for Other Backward Classes & Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PwD.
How to apply: Candidate seeking admission to the Test (UGC-NET, Jan, 2017) must apply online only on the CBSE website.
- Submission of online application form: 17/10/2016
- Last date for Applying Online: 16/11/2016
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan , at any branch of (Syndicate/ Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank)or through credit/debit card: 17/11/2016
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website: 22nd to 29th Nov, 2016
- Uploading of Admit Card: 21/12/2016
- Date of Examination 22/01/2017