Bank of Baroda (BOB) published Admit Card for Baroda Manipal School of Banking (2016-17) Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course from Manipal University (PGDBF) - Recruitment for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I, 2016. This exam will be conducted on September, 2016 by Bank of Baroda in various districts & Different Date of India. You can download your call letter at following links.
- Exam Date: 25/09/2016
- Commencement of Call letter Download: 14/09/2016
- Closure of Call letter Download: 25/09/2016
- Download Admit Card for Manipal PO Exam
- View official advertisement here
- View Information handout here
- View other instruction for above said exam here
Syllabus for written exam:
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Bank.
- There will be descriptive paper for test of writing skill in English which has to be completed in online mode only. The descriptive paper of only such candidates will be assessed who secure a minimum qualifying mark in the objective test.
- Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that question) for the online test. Along with the call letters, information handout and a sample test shall also be uploaded on the site which candidates can take to familiarize themselves with the nature of Test & Questions.
- Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the Online Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to 4 times the number of intake in each category, will be called for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- The Psychometric Assessment will be qualifying in nature. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test (objective + descriptive), Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.