Bank of Baroda, Manipal published admission to Baroda Manipal School of Banking (2016-17) Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course from Manipal University (PGDBF) - Recruitment for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I . You can view official notification by following link.
No. of posts: 400
Name of posts: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 31.08.2016. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 31.08.2016 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Calculation of Percentage: The graduation percentage and class will be calculated as per the University norms for calculation of percentage and declaration of class/results. The graduation percentage/class as appearing in the Final Year/semester/ consolidated mark-sheet & Provisional/Degree Certificate will be taken into consideration for eligibility. In case the graduation percentage/class is not clearly mentioned in the mark-sheet/certificate, the candidate has to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of University/Institute indicating graduation percentage/ class as per the University norms for awarding degree.
- Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Age limit: 20 to 28 years (as on 01/08/2016)
Application Fee: Rs. 600/- for all others & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. Candidates have to pay ONLINE through their Debit card or Credit card only.
- Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion AND Interview.
- The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavour is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
Syllabus for written exam:
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Bank.
- There will be descriptive paper for test of writing skill in English which has to be completed in online mode only. The descriptive paper of only such candidates will be assessed who secure a minimum qualifying mark in the objective test.
- Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that question) for the online test. Along with the call letters, information handout and a sample test shall also be uploaded on the site which candidates can take to familiarize themselves with the nature of Test & Questions.
- Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the Online Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to 4 times the number of intake in each category, will be called for Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- The Psychometric Assessment will be qualifying in nature. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test (objective + descriptive), Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online only from 02.08.2016 to 21.08.2016 through the link in the careers page of the Bank's website www.bankofbaroda.co.in and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 02/08/2016
- Closure of registration of application: 21/08/2016
- Closure for editing application details: 21/08/2016
- Last date for printing your application: 05/09/2016
- Online Fee Payment: 02/08/2016 to 21/08/2016
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.