- No. of posts: 170
- Name of posts: Jr. Assistant (Fire Services)
- Educational qualification: 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks. OR 12th pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years (as on 31/12/2017)
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- through online. There is no fee for SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates.
AAI Jr Asst. Selection Process
- The selection process will consist of following stages: (1) Computer Based (Online) Test;, (2) Certificates/ Documents verification; (3) Medical Fitness / Physical Measurement Test; (4.) Driving Test; (5) Physical Endurance Test.
- The candidate who does not fulfill the eligibility criteria at any stage mentioned above will not be considered for next stage of selection process and therefore, will be disqualified from further selection process
AAI Jr Asst. Driving Test
- Driving License: Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; or Valid Medium Vehicle Driving License issued at least one year before 31.12.2017 or Valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued at least two years before 31.12.2017.
- Driving Test: The driving test will be conducted on Light Motor Vehicle
AAI Jr Asst. Physical Standard
- Physique: Good
- Eye Sight:
- Distance Vision: 6/6 with each Eye without glasses.
- Nr Vision: N5 with each Eye without glasses.
- Colour Vision: Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara's charts.
- Night bliadness: Absent
- Field of vision: Each eye should have full field of vision as determined by confrontation test.
- Regractive error: No refractive error is Acceptable
- Height: Not less than 167 cms. (Male) | Not less than 157 cms. (Female)
- Chest: 81 cms. (Male - Minimum expansion 5 cms)
- Weight: Not less than 55 Kg. (Male) | Not less than 45 Kgs. (Female)
- Hearing: Normal
- Speech: Normal
AAI Jr Asst. Exam pattern
- The level for written examination for the post of Jr. Assistant (FS) will be as under:
- Basic Airthmetic: 25 Marks (10th Std. level)
- Basic Science: 25 Marks (10th Std. level)
- Elementary English / Grammar: 25 Marks (10th Std. level)
- General Knowledge: 25 Marks (12th Std level)
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Time Duration: 2 Hours.
- The minimum Pass marks will be 50 out of 100 for General / OBC candidates and 40 out of 100 for SC / ST candidates.
- The time duration for Computer Based (Online) Test will be 2 Hrs.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No. DR-01/11/2017/WR
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 06/12/2017 (10:00 Hrs)
- Last Date for submission of On-Line Application: 31/12/2017 (up to 23:59 Hrs.)
- Last Date for on line payment of Application Fee (Step-III): 31/12/2017 (up to 23:59 Hrs.)