RBI Assistants Jobs 2017
- No. of posts: 623 posts
- Name of posts: Assistants
- Educational qualification: At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service. Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Age limit: Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1989 and not later than 01/10/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Application fee: Rs. 50/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXS. (Intimation Charges), Rs. 450/- for OBC / General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Website Link Open: 18/10/2017 to 10/11/2017
- Payment of Examination Fees (Online): 18/10/2017 to 10/11/2017
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): 27 & 28/11/2017
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): 20/12/ 2017