CSMCRI JRF Recruitment 2017
- No of post: 01 post
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification &Experience: M.Tech in Chemical Engineering Candidate should be proficient in mathematical modelling of heat and mass transfer processes. Preference will be given to candidates having good academic records/ research experience.
- Age limit: Candidates should not be more than 28 years as on date of interview. However, the upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years as per CSIR rules for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Handicapped candidates. The women applicants who are widowed, divorced & judicially separated from their husbands and are not re-married shall also be given age relaxation by 5 years.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- The interested candidates meeting the above stated requirements may attend the walk-in-interview with a copy of detailed bio-data enclosing self-attested photocopies of all certificates along with the original certificates of qualification, experience etc. in support of their claim on November 15, 2017 at 9:30 A.M. at Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR), Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar 364002.
- Advt. No. / Type:- SE/PDEC/2017/02
- Interview date: 15/11/2017 at 09:30 AM
- View official advertisement: Click here