SEBI Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 04
- Name of posts: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) -Information Technology Stream
- Educational qualification: First class graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR First class graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
- Age limit: 27 years (as on 30/06/2017)
- Application Fee: Rs. 600/-as application fee cum intimation charges plus applicable bank charges (Unreserved & OBC (NCL)) & Rs. 100/-as intimation charges plus applicable bank charges (All SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PWD))
- Mode of selection for the Information Technology Stream will be On-Line Examination and Interview.
Exam pattern & Syllabus
- An online examination of two hours and 30 minutes duration consisting of Objective type (Multiple Choice)questions for 200 marks will be held on October 29, 2017
- English Language: 20 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 30 marks
- Reasoning ability: 30 marks
- General Awareness: 20 marks
- Professional Knowledge: 100 Marks
- Duration: 75 minutes
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 09/09/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 29/09/2017
- Closure for editing application details: 29/09/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 29/10/2017
- Online Fee Payment: 09/09/2017 to 29/09/2017
- Date of On-Line Examination: 29/10/2017