HC Gujarat Section Officer Recruitment 2017
Gujarat High Court - HC Gujarat published an official notification for Recruitment of Dy Section Officer for 46 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 46
- Name of posts: Dy Section Officer (Dy. SO)
- Educational qualification, Age limit & Other details: Graduate from recognized University. 10th or 12th Standard Examination Passed with English as one of the Subject. CCC / CCC+ level Certificate, or; Should have Degree/Diploma from any recognized University/ Educational Institution with computer as one of the Subjects, or; Should have passed SSC or HSC examination from recognized School Board with Computer as one of the Subjects, or Courses prescribed by the Government.
- Age limit: A Candidate applying to the said posts, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the last date of submitting Online Application i.e. on 30/09/2017.
- Application Fee: Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex-Servicemen shall be required to pay Fees of ₨250/- plus the usual Bank Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of ₨500/- plus the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button through SBI e-Pay, provided on the webpage of HCOJAS Portal- http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Written exam pattern:
- Elimination Test (Objective Type- MCQs) 100 Marks
- Main Written Examination 100 Marks
- Part A – General English [50 Marks]
- Part B – General Knowledge [50 Marks]
- Syllabus for written exam:
- a. General Knowledge
- b. Indian History and Geography
- c. Sports
- d. Current Affairs
- e. Arithmetic / Mathematics
- f. Analytical Reasoning
- g. Mental Ability
- h. Computer Knowledge
- i. English Language
- j. Gujarati Language
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: RC/B/1304/2017
- Display detailed advertisement on: 30/08/2017
- Online application start from: 01/09/2017
- Last date for online application: 30/09/2017 (till 11:59 PM)
- Elimination Test: 03/12/2017
- Main Written Examination: February/March 2018
- View official notification: Click here
- View Detailed Notification: Click here
- Apply online (started 01/09/2017 at 12:00 Noon)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.