Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - IBPS published an official notification for Recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee for 3247 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 3247
- Name of posts: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
- Educational qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Age limit: 20 to 30 years
- Application Fees:
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates: Rs. 600/-
IBPS VII Bank PO Recruitment
- Selection process will be based on Online Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Personal Interview.
IBPS VII PO Prelim & Main Exam Syllabus
IBPS Prelim Exam Syllabus
IBPS Main Exam Syllabus
Negative marking: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Cut-off Score (Online main examination):
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
How to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
Exam date for IBPS VII PO Recruitment
- Online application start from: 06/08/2017
- Last date for online application: 26/08/2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 06/08/2017 to 26/08/2017
- Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination : September 2017
- Date of Online Examination Preliminary : 07 & 08/10/2017 & 14 & 15/10/2017
- Date of Online Examination (Main) : 26/11/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.