- Name of posts: Pilot (Marine)
- Educational qualification: Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of foreign going ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. One year post qualification experience as Master/Chief Officer of a foreign going ship.
- Age limit: 62 years, preference shall be given to pilots below the age of 60 years.
How to apply:
- The applicant shall take a print-out of the application form at KANDLA PORT TRUST website: www.kandlaport.gov.in and send the same, duly filled in, along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the application and self-attested copies of qualification, experience and age certificate(s) so as to reach this office on or before 17/05/2017 at the following address.
Gujarat – 370201
- Last date for receipt of application: 17/05/2017