Central University Of Gujarat Recruitment 2017
The Central University of Gujarat published notification for recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, Salary details, Project Duration, name of post, how to apply, interview date, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences/ Geology/ Chemistry/ Remote Sensing with minimum of 55% marks. Preference will be given to UGC-CSIR NET/SLET qualified or with at least two years of work experience in the relevant area is must. M.Sc final semester student can also apply but their aggregate grade in three semesters should be at least ‘A’.
- Salary: Consolidated Rs. 16,000 per month (as sanctioned by funding agency- Science and
Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST, Govt. of India.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 29/05/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.