GPSC Lecturer, Dy. Director & Research Officer Vacancy 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) published notification for recruitment for Lecturer, Dy. Director & Research Officer Posts. For more details about this recruitment e. g. qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply and application format as under. You can view official notification by following link. Online application for above said recruitment will be started from 15 May, 2017.
- No. of posts: 70
- Name of posts:
- Lecturer: 65 Posts
- Dy. Director (Special Recruitment): 01 Post
- Research Officer: 04 Posts
- Educational qualification & Age Limit:
- Lecturer: Possess a Post-graduate qualification as specified in the annexure I against each post obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other Educational institution recognized as such by the Government or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or any other equivalent qualification determined by the Central Council Of Indian Medicine, and experience as prescribed in column (iv) of Annexure I. (See details in official notification)
- Not more than 42 years
- Dy. Director: A second class Post Graduate degree with Social Work or Rural Study or Rural Management or Sociology or a second class Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the U.G.C. Act, 1956; or possess an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government; and (i) have about three years experience on the post not below the rank of Assistsnt Social Welfare Officer, Class-III in the subordinate Service of the Directorate of Developing Castes welfare Gujarat State.
- Not more than 40 years
- Research Officer: Possess a Post-graduate degree with first class in Civil Engineering or Technology or Geo-Physics or Geology obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized by the Government or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Not more than 42 years
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Final selection will be based on written examination
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: 17/2016-17, 18/2016-17, 18/2016-17, 19/2016-17, 20/2016-17, 21/2016-17, 22/2016-17, 23/2016-17, 24/2016-17, 25/2016-17, 26/2016-17, 27/2016-17, 28/2016-17, 29/2016-17, 30/2016-17, 31/2016-17
- Online application start from: 15/05/2017
- Last date for online application: 31/05/2017 (till 01:00 PM)
- Preliminary Exam date:
- Research Fellow & Dy. Director: 16/07/2017
- Lecturer (Advt. No.21,24 & 28): 30/07/2017
- Lecturer (Advt. No.22,23 & 27): 20/08/2017
- Lecturer (Advt. No.18,19,20 & 25): 10/09/2017
- Lecturer (Advt. No.17,26,29 & 30): 08/10/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.