DHS Nadiad Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 38
- Name of posts:
- F.H.W.: 17 Posts
- L.H.V./P.H.N.: 02 Posts
- Lab Technician: 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 11 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector: 01 Post
- Accountant cum Data Assistant: 04 Posts
- Taluka Accountant: 01 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- F.H.W.: ANM/FHW Course & Compulsory registration in GNC.
- L.H.V./P.H.N.: Retired NHN / FHS / MPW / FHW with 3 years experience in Govt. Health Department.
- Lab Technician: BSC (Chemistry / Microbiology) or M.sc (Organic chemistry / microbiology) & Certified course with Laboratory Technician.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc / GNM from Gujarat / Indian Nursing Council. Having registration in Gujarat Nursing Council,
- Sanitary Inspector: Sanitary Inspector course from govt. approved institute or basic training course in Health worker from recognized institute.
- Accountant cum Data Assistant & Taluka Accountant: B.Com. with Diploma or Certificate Course in Computer Application
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date
- F.H.W. / L.H.V./P.H.N. / Lab Technician: 22/05/2017
- Staff Nurse / Sanitary Inspector /Accountant cum Data Assistant / Taluka Accountant: 23/05/2017
- Registration Time: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- View official advertisement: Click here