DHS Nadiad Recruitment 2017
District Health Society, Nadiad published notification for recruitment for FHW, LHV / PHN, Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Sanitary Inspector, Accountant cum Data Assistant and Taluka Accountant posts on contract bases. View more information about recruitment for e.g educational qualification, No of posts, Name of post, How to apply, selection process, age limit, salary details, Interview date, Interview time, Important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 38
- Name of posts:
- F.H.W.: 17 Posts
- L.H.V./P.H.N.: 02 Posts
- Lab Technician: 02 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 11 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector: 01 Post
- Accountant cum Data Assistant: 04 Posts
- Taluka Accountant: 01 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- F.H.W.: ANM/FHW Course & Compulsory registration in GNC.
- L.H.V./P.H.N.: Retired NHN / FHS / MPW / FHW with 3 years experience in Govt. Health Department.
- Lab Technician: BSC (Chemistry / Microbiology) or M.sc (Organic chemistry / microbiology) & Certified course with Laboratory Technician.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc / GNM from Gujarat / Indian Nursing Council. Having registration in Gujarat Nursing Council,
- Sanitary Inspector: Sanitary Inspector course from govt. approved institute or basic training course in Health worker from recognized institute.
- Accountant cum Data Assistant & Taluka Accountant: B.Com. with Diploma or Certificate Course in Computer Application
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Venue: District Health Society, Health Department, Kheda District Panchyat, Pavanchakki Road, Nadiad - 387 002
- Interview date
- F.H.W. / L.H.V./P.H.N. / Lab Technician: 22/05/2017
- Staff Nurse / Sanitary Inspector /Accountant cum Data Assistant / Taluka Accountant: 23/05/2017
- Registration Time: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- View official advertisement: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.