- Name of posts: Temporary Assistant Professors & Various Teaching Posts
- Educational qualification: Good Academic Record with at least 55% Marks (or an Equivalent Grade in a Point Scale wherever Grading System is followed) at the Master’s Degree Level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an Equivalent Degree from an Recognized Foreign University. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test recognized by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Application fees: The online application form fee is fixed as of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125 for SC/ST Candidates) that shall require to be paid online only. This amount shall not be accepted in cash, money order, demand draft and postal order or through any other financial instrument except online payment. The aforesaid application fee is non-refundable and no inquiries will be entertained in this regard by the University.
PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST NORMS
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 15/04/2017