GAU Jamnagar Jobs 2017
Gujarat Ayurved University (GAU), Jamnagar published notification for recruitment for Director - Institute for Post Graduate Teaching & Research in Ayurveda Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar in the pay scale of Rs. 37400 – 67000 with Grade pay Rs.10000/- with NPA. As per the decision of Board of PGT&R the post of Director, IPGT&RA is a teaching Cadre post. Visit official advertisement below for more details.
- Name of posts: Director- IPGT & RA
- Educational qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda recognized by CCIM.
- Experience: 20 Years standing experience in the profession of which three years regular service in Professor grade or eight years combined experience in Post Graduate teaching as Associate Professor / Reader / Professor or Research and Administration (Ayurvedic Medical education) in Central Government / State Government / Autonomous body/ Statutory Organizations / Recognized Research Councils / Universities
- Age limit: 55 Years
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for General Category & Rs. 350/- for SC / ST / OBC
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- The eligible interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed form to given below address by registered post along with necessary documents, certificates & Demand Draft of Nationalized Bank of Rs.500/- for General candidate and Rs.350/- for SC/ST/OBC candidate drawn in favour of the Director, I.P.G.T.&R.A., Jamnagar payable at Jamnagar. The applicant should produce "No Objection Certificate'' from the employer at the time of personal interview.
Address: The Registrar, Gujarat Ayurved University, C/o. Office of the Director, Institute for Post Graduate Teaching & Research in Ayurveda, Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar - 361 008
- Start date for receipt of application: 01/04/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 30/04/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.