Indian Institute of Information & Technology (IIT), Vadodara published notification for recruitment for Applications are invited from Indian nationals for Training & Placement Officer (Contractual). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, salary details, Contract Period, name of post, how to apply, email address details, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts: Training & Placement Officer
- Educational qualification: First Class Bachelor Degree in any branch of Engineering Master degree (with 55% marks) in Science and preferably possessing MBA-HR from reputed Institute with at least three years of experience in Training and Placement Activities.
- Salary Consolidated: @ INR 45,000/- per month (all inclusive).
- Contract Period: The appointment will be initially for two years which may be extended on
satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidates should apply in prescribed application form to be downloaded from the Institute web site. The completed application form along with scanned copies of relevant testimonials must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last date for receipt of application: 21/04/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.