- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: M.Sc. I st class or higher second class in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Science/ Life Science, with consistently good academic record with NET/CSIRUGC NET including LS/GA TE/DBT -BET according to the memorandum DST OM No. SR/S9/2-09/20 12 dated 21.10.2014. Candidates with one/two year research experience will be given preference. Candidates without NET/CSIR-UGC NET including LS/GATE/DBT-BET may also apply. They may be considered as per the DBT project rules.
- Duration: Three years
- Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- per month + 20% HRA for first two years and Rs. 28,000/- per month+ 20% HRA for the third year.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 15/04/2017 (Saturday)