Department Of Microbiology, Gujarat University published notification for recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, application fees, name of post, how to apply, address details, fellowship details, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: M.Sc. I st class or higher second class in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Science/ Life Science, with consistently good academic record with NET/CSIRUGC NET including LS/GA TE/DBT -BET according to the memorandum DST OM No. SR/S9/2-09/20 12 dated 21.10.2014. Candidates with one/two year research experience will be given preference. Candidates without NET/CSIR-UGC NET including LS/GATE/DBT-BET may also apply. They may be considered as per the DBT project rules.
- Duration: Three years
- Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- per month + 20% HRA for first two years and Rs. 28,000/- per month+ 20% HRA for the third year.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 15/04/2017 (Saturday)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.