Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) published Call letter/Call letter notification for the post of Head Clerk / Social Welfare Inspector Class - 3 Examination, 2017. GSSSB Head Clerk / Social Welfare Inspector Examination Scheduled will be held on 30th April, 2017. View Call letter notification for above said post by following link. View more details about call letter are as under.
Exam & Advt details:
- Advertisement No.: 118/2016-17
- Exam date: 30/04/2017
- Name of Post: Head Clerk / Social Welfare Inspector
GSSSB Head Clerk / Social Welfare Inspector Call letter Details 2017:
GSSSB Head Clerk / Social Welfare Inspector Exam Syllabus 2017:
- View Exam date & Syllabus notification: Click here
- Part - I (Written OMR Based Exam - Total Marks: 200 Marks | Total Time: 120 Minute)
- General Knowledge (History of Gujarat, Geography of Gujarat, Art and Culture, Constitution of India, General Science, Current Affairs of India and Gujarat, Basic Knowledge of Computer, Environment, Public Administration, Government schemes, Panchayati Raj and Disaster Management): 80 Marks
- Gujarati Grammar and Literature: 50 Marks
- English Grammar: 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning: 30 Marks
- Note for Part - 1:
- The objective type written test shall consists of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)and O.M.R (Optical Mark Reader) system.
- Every question shall be of 1 Mark.
- The candidate shall have to attempt all questions.
- Every un-attempted question and Every attempted question with incorrect answer/multiple answer/over writing answer shall carry a negative mark of 0.25.
- In every question there shall be one option of “Not Attempted”. If the candidate does not intend to answer, he may select this option. If the candidate selects this option, the negative marks shall not be given.
- Part - II (Computer Proficiency Test - Total Marks: 100 Marks | Total Time: 1 Hour & 30 Minute)
- Gujarati Typing Test: 30 Marks
- English Typing Test: 20 Marks
- Preparing a note in word file (English and Gujarati): 10 Marks
- Preparing a Power Point Slide for presentation based on data provided: 15 Marks
- Preparing an Excel spreadsheet and answering an arithmetic problem.: 15 Marks.
- Email (with attachments): 10 Marks
- Note for Part - 2: Computer practical test with reference to the basic knowledge of computer applications as prescribed in Part III: 50 Marks
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.