RBI Manager & Assistant Manager Jobs 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) are invited for the posts mentioned below in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank) from Indian citizens, citizens of Nepal and subjects of Bhutan and persons of Indian origin who have migrated from Myanmar and Sri Lanka with the intention of permanently settling in India and in whose favour Eligibility Certificates have been issued by Government of India. You can view official advertisement & other details by following link.
- No. of posts: 19
- Name of posts:
- Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’: 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’: 10 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’: 07 Posts
- Educational qualification & Age limit
- Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’: A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course. Please also refer para 4 below on note on educational qualifications.
- Between 21 and 35 years
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’: (i) Second Class Master's Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level; OR (ii) Second Class Master's Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level; OR (iii) Second Class Master's Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level. (In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelor's Degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree); OR (iv) Master's Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class. Please also refer para 4 below on note on educational qualifications.
- Between 21 and 30 years
- Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’: (i) The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force OR (ii) The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years’ service in Paramilitary Forces such as Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Assam Rifles, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force, Sashastra Seema Bal, Defence Security Corps, National Security Guard, Railway Protection Force, Rashtriya Rifles, Special Protection Force, Commando Battalion for Resolute Action, Special Frontier Force and Home Guards.
- Between 25 and 40 years
- Application Fee: Rs. 600/- for GEN / OBC (App. Fee including intimation charges), Rs. 100/ -for SC/ST/PWD (Intimation Charges only) & (STAFF@Nil). Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through the online mode only.
- Selection will be through written exam & Interview. The Board reserves the right to raise the minimum experience in order to restrict the number of candidates in each category to be called for Interview, commensurate with the number of vacancies.
RBI Managers Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’:
- Paper-I Objective Type Test (1 Hour)
- Test of professional knowledge/ job knowledge: 100 Marks
- Paper-II Descriptive Type Test (3 Hour)
- Standard of the papers will be that of B.E. Degree: 100 Marks
- Total Marks: 200 Marks
- Note: (i) In Paper-I, there will be negative marking for every wrong answer. (ii) Paper-I of only such candidates, who appear in both the papers, would be assessed. Paper-II of only such candidates, who score sufficiently high marks in Paper-I, as decided by the Board, would be assessed. (iii) Question papers for 'WE' will be set in Hindi and in English. Answers may be written either in Hindi or English. Candidates may opt for interview in Hindi or English. (iv) The number of candidates to be called for interview will be decided by the Board. (v) Final selection will be on the basis of performance in the 'WE' and interview taken together.
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’:
- Paper -I (150 Marks & 120 Minutes):
- Reasoning: 35 Marks 35 Questions
- English language: 35 Marks 35 Questions
- General Awareness with special reference to Banking, Economics, Commerce and allied subject: 35 Marks 35 Questions
- Test of Professional Knowledge (including Official Language): 45 Marks 45 Questions
- Paper –II (60 Minutes)
- Descriptive Paper (Official Language): 50 Marks
- Grand Total: 200 Marks
- In Paper-I (Tests Sr. No 1- 4) for every wrong answer marked by the candidate, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Paper-II (Computer/ paper based): The Paper-II examination will be of one hour duration carrying 50 marks to assess candidates’ ability to undertake translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa and basic knowledge of Official Language Policy of Govt. of India.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply only On-Line through the Bank's website i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- Advertisement No. 4A/2016-17
- Online application start from: 01/03/2017
- Last date for online application: 16/03/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 31/03/2017
- Only for the post of Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’: Closing Date for receipt of system generated print out (hard copy) of the valid On-Line Application along with copies of certificates/documents and Bio-data (as mentioned in para 9) (iii) below) at RBI Services Board Office.: 22/03/2017 (till 05:00 PM)