Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) published notification for recruitment for 03 Assistant Law Officer. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of posts, name of posts, age limit, application fees, how to apply, address details, Required Experience details, Required Skills details, Remuneration details, important dates, imporatnt links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 03 posts
- Name of posts: Assistant Law Officer
- Educational qualification: Special LLB with minimum 60% marks from Govt. Recognized University with regular course or Five years integrated course in law with 60% marks. There should not ATKT in the last or final year / last two semester of LLB Course. Requirement of percentage mentioned as above is to be considered as exact percentage and no rounding-up percentage shall be considered for eligibility.
- Required Experience: Three years of working experience in Corporate Sector / Public Sector / Power Sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
- Required Skills: Good command over English Language, skills and knowledge in legal drafting, court procedure, briefing and liaisoning with and knowledge of computer operations.
- Age limit: (As on the date of issuance of the advertisement-i.e. 21-02-2017): 35 Years for UR (Unreserved) category candidates and 40 years for SEBC candidates. 05 years relaxation is granted in upper age limit to female candidates in each respective caste whereas limit to PH candidates is 40 years. Ex-Serviceman is 40 year. Dependent of retired employee of GUVNL and its subsidiary company is up to 40 years. However, the upper age limit shall not be applicable in case of departmental candidate.
- Remuneration: Fixed remuneration for 1st and 2nd year would be Rs.30,000/-and Rs.40,000/- respectively per month. No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA/DA whatever admissible to the category of Assistant Law Officer as per Company’s rules. After on completion of contractual period of two years, they might be absorbed to the regular posts of Assistant Law Officer subject to assessment of performance and approval of Competent Authority considering the available vacancy and roster position at that time.
- Application Fees: The candidates have to pay their fees online through Credit / Debit Card, Net Banking OR Demand Draft from Nationalized Bank in favour of “UGVCL, Mehsana”. UR/SEBC/PH Category Candidates have to pay of Rs. 500/- whereas SC/ST Category Candidates have to pay of Rs. 250/-. In case of DD, the candidate has to write down his/her Name & Confirmation number on the back side of the Demand Draft. Demand Draft OR online payment amount towards application form fee, processing and scrutiny fee is non-refundable.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 13/03/2017 and send the print out of application along with documents mentioned in the advertisement so as to reach on or before 23/03/2017 to by Registered post (R.P.A.D.)/Speed Post only duly mentioning on envelope Application for the post of “Name of the Post for which you are applying” Confirmation number. The application received through any other source/mode than RPAD/SPEED POST will not be taken into consideration.
- Online application start from: 21/02/2017
- Last date for online application: 13/03/2017
- Last Date to Send Hard copies : 23/03/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.