Navsari Agriculture University (NAU) published notification for recruitment for 79 Agriculture Officer, Laboratory Technician, Computer Programmer, Agriculture Assistant, Stenographer (Grade - 3) (English). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, salary details, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 79 posts
- Name of posts:
- Agriculture Officer: 13 posts
- Educational qualification: Recognized graduate degree with first class of the Faculty of Agriculture University.
- Laboratory Technician: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Bachelor of Science in Chemistry/Microbiology or Other.
- Computer Programmer: 02 posts
- Educational qualification: Master degree in computer science or MCA OR B.Sc in Computer science with 03 years experience.
- Agriculture Assistant: 60 posts
- Educational qualification: Agricultural in Diploma Course
- Stenographer (Grade - 3) (English): 03 posts
- Educational qualification: BA, B.com BSC passed.
- Salary: 19950/- to 38090/-
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years
- Application fees: 400/-
- Final selection will be based on written examination.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 18/03/2017
- Last date for online application: 10/04/2017
- Online application fees date: 17/03/2017 to 10/04/2017
- Last date for submission hard print of application: 17/04/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.