JRF Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 01 post
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry / Nanotechnology / Biochemistry / Life Sciences / Biotechnology) or B.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering) with minimum of 55% marks.
- Age limit: 28 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidates should send the CV and statement of interest in this position by email addressed to Dr Alok Pandya (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 21st March, 2017. Interviews for the shortlisted candidates will be held tentatively on first week of April at UIAR, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by email.
- Last date for receipt of application: 21/03/2017