The Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda (MSU) published notification for recruitment for Temporary Assistant Professors and various other Teaching posts in different Departments of Faculties/ Colleges/ Institutions that are to be filled for academic year 2016-2017 purely on temporary basis. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, Salary details, application fees, name of posts, how to apply, more details, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts: Temporary Assistant Professors and various other Teaching posts
- Educational qualification: See details in official advertisement.
- Salary: Rs. 25000/- per month
- Application Fee: Application Fees: The online application form fee is fixed as of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125 for SC/ST Candidates) that shall require to be paid online only. This amount shall not be accepted in cash, money order, demand draft and postal order or through any other financial instrument except online payment. The aforesaid application fee is non-refundable and no inquiries will be entertained in this regard by the University.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website and the hard copy of the system generated form, along with required enclosures and supporting relevant documents need to be submitted by the applicant to the office of the concerned “Dean” of the Faculties (OR) Principals of the Colleges (OR) Heads of Institutions, at the time of Personal interview if the candidate is called for the personal interview.
- Last date for online application: 30/04/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.