Kendriya Vidyalay AFS Jamnagar Recruitment 2017
- Name of posts:
- PGT (English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Commerce, Economics, History, Geography)
- TGT (Hindi, English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit)
- Computer Instructor
- PET and Sports Coach
- Art & Craft Coach
- Dance &Music Coach
- Educational qualification:
- PGT (English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Commerce, Physical Education): Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate degree M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
- PGT (Computer Science): At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; B.E or B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR M.Sc (Computer Science)/MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR B.Sc (Computer Science) /BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- TGT (English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science, Social Science, Art Education, Physical Education): Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. And Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose/State Eligibility Test With B. Ed. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under:
- For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (So.St) Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography. For TGT (Maths) - Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
- For TGT (Science) - Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- For TGT (PHE) Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or equivalent.
- For TGT (Art Edu): Five Years’ recognized Diploma in drawing and Painting/Sculpture /Graphic Art. OR Equivalent recognized Degree Working knowledge of Hindi & English.
- PRT: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose/State Eligibility Test. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
- Computer Instructor: B.Ed. B. Tech (Comp. Sc.)/BCA/M.C.A. /M.Sc. (Comp. Sc.) M.Sc.(Electronics with Computer science component)/M.Sc.(IT)/ B.Sc.(Comp.Sc.) OR Bachelor’s/Master degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognised university with PGDCA from Govt. recognised university/Institute. OR PG degree in any subject from recognised university with PGDCA from Govt. recognised university/’O’ level from DOEACC. OR PG degree in any subject with minimum ’A’ level from DOEACC.
- Games Coaches/ Music &Dance: SAI Coaches, NIS /B.P.ED/ Diploma OR Participation in National / State Level with good track record. Visharad / Basic Qualification from recognized university/ Institute.
- Spoken English: Graduate with English as one of the subjects. Desirable – Diploma in Spoken English.
- Doctor: MBBS (Registered with Medical Council) Duty ours 10:45am to 12:45pm on working days of students only.
- Nurse: GNM Diploma
- Counsellor: BA/B.Sc(Psychology) with certificate of diploma in counselling. Desirable qualification required: Minimum of one year experience in providing Career/ Educational Counselling to students at school or working knowledge and experience in placement bureaus. Or registration with Rehabilitation Counsel of India as vocational counsellor.
- Yoga Teacher: Degree/ Diploma in Yoga from a recognized college or university.
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates are advised to download and fill the form available on the this website and bring the same on the date of interview OR may directly walk in for interview to vidyalaya on the dates mentioned. Candidates are to bring original testimonials with a set of self-attested photo copy of relevant documents and passport size photo.
- Interview date & time
- PGT: 15/03/2017 at 08:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- TGT: 15/03/2017 at 01:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- PRT / Computer Instructor: 16/03/2017 at 08:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- PET and Sports Coach / Art & Craft Coach / Dance &Music Coach / Doctor / Nurse / Counsellor: 16/03/2017 at 01:00 PM to 2:30 PM