Kendriya Vidyalay Bhartiya Nausena, Valsura published notification for recruitment for Primary Teacher,Computer Science Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, PRT, Computer Instructor, Games Coaches/Music&Dance, Doctor, Nurse, Counselor. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, name of posts, how to apply, address details, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts:
- Primary Teacher
- Educational qualification: Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject.
- Computer Science Teacher
- Educational qualification: At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; B.E or B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Interview time: 09:00 to 12:00
- Trained Graduate Teacher (All subjects)
- Educational qualification: Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of
Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Educational qualification: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent.
- Computer Instructor
- Educational qualification: B.Sc (Comp. Sc.)/BCA or Graduate with one year diploma in
Computer Science/IT recognized by Govt. or having higher.
- Games Coaches/Music&Dance
- Educational qualification: SAI Coaches, NIS /B.P.ED/ Diploma OR Participation in National / State Level with good track record.
- Educational qualification: MBBS (Registered with Medical Council) Duty ours 10:45am to 12:45 pm on working days of students only.
- Staff nurse
- Educational qualification: GNM Diploma
- Educational qualification: M.A/M.Sc( Applied Psychology) from a recognized College or University + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling or M.A/M.Sc/M.Com with B.Ed/M.Ed qualification + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling along with Minimum of One Year Experience in Providing Career/Educational Counselling to students at schools or Working Knowledge and experience in Placement Bureaus or Registration with rehabilitation Council.
- Interview time: 12:00 to 03:00
- Educational qualification: See details in official website.
- Age limit: 18 to 65 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Interview date: 06/03/2017
- Interview time: 09:00 to 12:00 & 12:00 to 03:00
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.