- Name of posts: Director General
- Educational qualification: See details in official advertisement.
- Responsibilities: Director General shall be responsible for providing Academic and Strategic leadership, Policy and Planning, Financial Management and Liaison and to make this Institute as one of the best in the country in the area of Infrastructure Technology and management.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Application and / or nominations shoud consist of a full curriculum vitae, covering letter of application including both telephone and email contact, certified copies of academic qualifications and three professional referees with their email and telephone contacts. applications marked personal and confidential should be sent to the Registrar.
- Last date for receipt of application: 20/04/2017