Collector Office Palanpur & Chhota Udepur Recruitment
Collector Office, Mineral Branch, Palanpur & Chhota Udepur (Gujarat) published advertisement for recruitment of Project Officer & Project Assistant posts on contract bases. For more details about this recruitment e. g. qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply and application format as under. You can view official notification by following link.
- No. of posts: 05
- Name of posts:
- Project Officer (Planning & Monitoring Branch): 01 Posts
- Project Assistant (Accountants & Administration Branch): 02 Post
- Assistant (IT & Statistics): 02 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- Project Officer (Planning & Monitoring Branch): Master in Rural Management / Social Welfare / Rural Development
- Project Assistant (Accountants & Administration Branch): Graduate in Management with 2 to 3 experience
- Assistant (IT & Statistics): B. Tech. (IT) or equivalent subject with 1 to 2 experience
- Age limit: 33 years (as on 01/12/2016)
- Salary: Rs. 15,000/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents by Reg. A.D.
- Palanpur (Banaskantha): Joravar Palace Compund, Banaskantha, Palanpur - 385 001
- Chhota Udepur: Office of Bhustarshatri, Bhustara Science and Minerals Branch, F-1, Jilla Seva Sadan, Chhota Udepur
- Published date: 09/03/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 24/03/2017 (Palanpur - Banaskantha) (till 06:00 PM)
- Last date for receipt of application: 07 days from the date of publication of Advertisement. (Chhota Udepur)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.