BSNL Graduate Officer Recruitment 2017
- No. of posts: 2510 posts
- Name of posts: Graduate Engineers to the post of JTO (T) [Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom)]
- Educational qualification: Applicant must possess the educational qualifications: BE/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC / EE / IN (details are available at www.gate.iitr.ernet.in).
- Age limit: Candidate shall not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Online applications from the candidates (i.e.as on 31st January 2017).
- Scale of Pay: The JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) be appointed in the IDA pay scale Executive [E-1] of `16,400 – `40,500/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
- Application fees: 500/-
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Candidates applying for JTO(T)( Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL web site www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. The applications will be considered only through the online registration process which is to commence from 06/03/2017 and will be closed on 06/04/2017. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit our web site (www.bsnl.co.in / www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in) for any updates regarding Examination. All candidates applying for JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) posts are required to read all the instructions provided on website www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in before filling the online application form.
- Online application start from: 06/03/2017
- Last date for online application: 06/04/2017