Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017
- Name of posts:
- General Manager
- Dy. General Manager
- Assistant General Manager - HR & IR (HR)
- Educational qualification:
- General Manager:
- Qualification: Graduate. (Higher qualification i.e. Post Graduate, CA,CAIIB Preferred.
- Experience: The Candidate should have experience of working as an officer in any scheduled Commercial Bank including Nationalized Bank or private sector Bank for 15 years, out of which 5 years must be in the scale V or above cadre or 5 years as General Manager in any scheduled urban Co-operative Bank.
- Age limit: Candidate should be of 35 to 55 years
- Dy. General Manager:
- Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate, JAIIB/CAIIB Preferred
- Experience: The Candidate should have worked in any scheduled commercial bank or Urban Co-operative Bank for 15 years. Should have experience of work in Scale IV or above grade or as AGM in any Urban Co-operative Bank for not less than 5 Years.
- Age limit: Candidate should be of maximum 55 years
- Assistant General Manager - HR & IR (HR):
- Qualification: First Class Graduate.MBA with specialization in HR or Master of Labour Welfare preferred (can be relaxed in case of candidate having more than 15 years experience in HR in scheduled Bank)
- Experience: The candidate should have worked in scale IV or above in any Commercial Bank or with large & reputed financial institution or Urban Co-op. Bank. Minimum 15 years experience out of which 5 years experience of working in HR department in a managerial cadre is essential. The functions of HR department include Industrial Relations, Staff welfare training & dealing with Staff union.
- Age limit: 50 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 15/02/2017
- Last date for online application: 24/02/2017
- View official advertisement & Apply online: Click here