NPCDCS Recruitment 2017
National Program for Prevention and Control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases & Stroke (NPCDCS) & National Programme for the Health Care of the Elderly (NPHCE), Mehsana published walk in interview notification for recruitment for District Program Coordinator posts on 11 month contractual base at General Hospital, Mehsana. For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure as under. You can view official advertisement by following links.
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: District Program Coordinator
- Educational qualification: PGDHM Post Graduate in Health Management (Specialization in Health Stream)or Master in Health Management / Public Health / Social Science / Social Work / MBA / Rural Management.
- Experience: 2 years experience in Health Services / Public Health Program / NCD.
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years (62 years for Retired Govt. Officers)
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may attend interview along with application, attested certificate, passport size photograph, attested experience certificate at below mentioned address.
Venue (Interview Address): General Hospital, Mehsana
- Interview date: 14/02/2017
- Interview time: 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- View official advertisement: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.